Friday 27 November 2009

Double whammy!

So much has been going on, I've not yet blogged this month's Making Jewellery magazine! I thought I had one tutorial in it, until I was told another one of mine had been pulled forward, so there are two! Although I'm not normally one for fashion, I thoroughly enjoy this magazine - mainly because they also support fashion advice like 'this would look great with jeans and t-shirt' ;o) This issue is full of gorgeous Christmas bling, including several art clay tutorials that look rather yummy!


I'm in there with a pair of cufflinks and a bracelet.

The bracelet I made features an exchangeable clasp, and it just came back from the publisher, so I took a quick photo. The question is.......sell it, or keep it?

Off to my Christmas fair in a bit!


1 comment: