When the little one decided 4am was a reasonable getting up time, I was...erm...disappointed. But then I realised: what an opportunity! So, by the time I got to work at 7.45am, I had:
- cleaned yesterday's beads
- made a pendant and earring set up out of 'champagne bottle beads' for a celebratory graduation commission
- got to know the engraving gadget on my dremel a bit better
- packaged yesterday's orders up
- checked and replied to emails
- sketched a few ideas to do with my new
- had lots of cuddles with munchkin, showed him how to use hammer & anvil for silversmithing
- done all the mundane household things: showering, making lunch, having breakfast
- bought some milk on the way to work.
I have also learnt that I need way more PPP for my engraving tool to create what I want it to!
New beads went online yesterday, I'm attaching a close-up of my favourite focal/set combo, and a little butterfly.