Monday 4 January 2010

Name in lights :o)

When I entered my Warning! Necklace for a Frit Happens! Forum Etsy Street Team challenge on 'Resolutions', the lovely Jolene went on to feature it on the team blog - you can read about it here - thanks Jo!

And then, I had a look at the new Handmade Artists Shop, which grew out of the Handmade Artists Forum......and if you go to the shop (see link above) and take a close look at the banner, what do you see? My Ice Fairy! Thank you for featuring it! It is lovely to see that the fairy (R.I.P., courtesy of my then 16-month-old) lives on in cyberspace!


Some Rough Pups as a photo today...there are new, new beads, but they'll get wrapped up and parcelled off in secret today or tomorrow ;o) So you'll have to be patient for a little while longer.

1 comment: