Saturday 9 May 2009

Choo-choo bracelet

So many of my lovely customers have sent me photos of their creations, and I've been remiss in showing them off! You can see them in the customer gallery on my site, but I thought I'd take it in turns to give them more of the limelight! Speaking of lime, when Sarah Lamb of www.sarahlambjewellery.co.uk came to our stall at the Flame Off in Towcester and commissioned a train in pinks, turquoise and lime, I couldn't wait to see what she'd do with it. And here it is! 

Sarah's jewellery often features brightly coloured wire coils, it is so funky and fresh. I'm really chuffed (geddit?) that this little choo-choo made it into one of her creations!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sabine

    I have tagged you, see my blog!!
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete