Thursday 17 September 2009

Get your business straight, set a date...

...and don't you dare be late!

That's nearly the lyrics to the song (not wanting to blaspheme), from the musical 'Five Guys Named Moe', which I first came across when I was 17, and I still love it now (think swing & fifties).

Reason for this post is that I've had a date from the builder...a week today, they will descend on my garage. So, I'm getting my business straight, and setting a date. I'll have a 'proper' lampworkers' get-together, but I'm having a simple open studio on Saturday, 21st of November, to coincide with the village Christmas market. Not quite willing to plaster my address all over the internet, email me at mail@littlecastledesigns.co.uk if you can come, and I'll send out details (I know, not very open, I'll have to work on that, but I would love to have lovely people there! ;o))

2 comments: