Monday 7 December 2009

What happened there?

I've been quiet, but that doesn't mean nothing's happening - au contraire (why do French & German have lovely sounding phrases for this, and English only has the clumsy sounding 'quite the opposite'?).

As some of you know I'm stand-in newsletter editor for the Glass Bead Makers UK (GBUK) society, and...erm....not that there was a deadline as such, but I set myself one, and it has passed. I was going to get it out of the way before the whole pre-Christmas stress, and didn't, so now, I've had orders, fairs, tuition, a full-time job, a toddler, *and* a newsletter to edit. On the positive side, it's nearly done. On the other side, I'm not getting as much play-time as I'd like. I'm just finishing a batch of fingerprint jewellery orders in time for Christmas, too.

So, while I go and do all that, why don't you go and read the feature on me which got put up on the fabulous Frit Happens Etsy Street Team blog? I promise I'll be back with more news soon! And since it's not getting any warmer, I'm sharing a photo of a snoozle to keep you cosy snug!

1 comment: