Friday 31 July 2009

360 degrees

Whoa!

Here it is, my second torch anniversary! So much happened since the last one....mainly me going sculptural big time. It's funny that the torching anniversary matters so much - well, not *so* much (since I can't remember the exact date of my first lesson ;o), but it's a great opportunity to take stock and reflect.

Here are some of the beads I liked most this past year, and thank you to everybody who has shared their knowledge and kindness with me over these past two years, and to the lovely bead collectors and jewellery makers who keep me in glass.

To celebrate, there's a little mailing list competition - join my mailing list by emailing me at mail@littlecastledesigns.co.uk, and everybody on my mailing list by end of August will go in the draw for one set of 5 made-to-order lace beads - winner chooses the colour. :o)




1 comment:

  1. yay congrats on your anniversary! Blimey 2 years don't time fly! Lovin your stuff hun it is truly gorgeous
    xxx

    ReplyDelete