Friday 23 January 2009

Experimentation


Well, I thought it was time to branch out a little, so I've had a play with lacy shapes and presses. I quite like the result, but there are issues to do with having to super-heat the bead for the lace to start appearing - doing the ends is a nightmare. However, I'm pleased with how these are going.

And, talking of experimentation, I *may* be the proud owner of a quarter stall at Towcester this year, which would pay tribute to my good intention for 2009. Here's to experimentation!

3 comments:

  1. your beads are stunning, hope you all do well on your table

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I found you, I found you!! gorgeous beads, Sabine :) I'll keep my fingers crossed for you about Towcester! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are gorgeous (as usual!!) Heres hoping you make Towcester, I am desperate to see you work!!

    ReplyDelete